[Okular-devel] Okular auto center papers, any way to prevent this?

Mark Altern mark.altern at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 22:13:14 CET 2009

I find that every time I turn to next page, okular will auto center the
page? Is there any way to prevent this? I can't find this option though.

The reason I need to stop this auto center behavior is that I use emacs as
my Latex editor and Okular as my dvi viewer, I can do both forward and
backward jump between emacs and okular, but every time I do forward search
from emacs to okular, it will jump to the right line except it auto center
my page in okular, so I have to use mouse again to pull it back to the
desired horizontal position.

This behavior doesn't happen in kdvi, which is such a nice dvi viewer that I
have been used for years.

Any help is appreciated, thanks a lot.

Sincerely,