[Okular-devel] Nepomuk MetaData in Okular

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Nov 19 00:38:21 CET 2009

A Dimecres, 18 de novembre de 2009, Tobias Koenig va escriure:
> On Wed, Nov 04, 2009 at 12:27:53PM +0100, Dr. Oliver Heidb?chel wrote:
> > Hi!
>
> Hej,
>
> > > Please learn to use svn diff or you make our reveiwing job a lot more
> > > difficult and it'll take ages to get an answer.
> >
> > I hope it will take only some days now ;-)
> >
> > You can find the output of svn diff in okular.diff.
> > okular.tar.gz contains the new files.
> >
> > You might want to replace the directory ui/information by a link to
> > kdebase/apps/dolphin/src/panels/information/
> > to always have the latest version of Peter Penz's classes.
>
> Any news on this topic? Albert, what do you think about it?

I've still have to try the patch.

> AFAIKS the standard file information (filename, size etc.) can be hidden
> in the view, so only the semantical information last.

That'd be okaish, does the patch follow the system wide setting of enabling
the semantic desktop (systemsettings -> advanced -> desktop search -> enable
semantic desktop) and if it's disabled is not shown?

Albert