[Okular-devel] how to hide the panel at bottom of screen?

David Roundy daveroundy at gmail.com
Wed May 27 03:44:08 CEST 2009

Any chance that this may be implemented, or should I seeing if I can
compile kpdf on my newly-upgraded ubuntu system.  The main reason I
use kpdf (and now ubuntu) is that it can be made to show my documents
without much wasted screen real estate.  (The other reason is the
"watch-file" feature that used to be the reason that I used gv.)  It
seems like there probably are lots of people who would rather see one
more line of text than the current page number.

David