[Okular-devel] suggestions for ease of use

Harshath JR harshath.jr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 15:01:26 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm using okular 0.8/KDE 4.2, and I'd like to mention a few features
I'd just love to see..

1. double clicking annotations opens up the associated "text box"
2. when the text box opens up, it automatically grabs focus
3. ability to save settings of the annotation tools (like, if I use
the stamp tool once and change the properties to "information", I get
the info stamp the next time I use the stamp tool instead of the
default "Okular")
4. save multiple prefs of a annotations tools (like, "tool profiles".
eg: save yellow coloured and blue coloured highlighters as separate
profiles).

What's your take on this?

--
Harshath