[Okular-devel] Problem displaying pdf files created with Inkscape

Jan Nikolas Dicke mail at jandicke.net
Sun Jun 7 22:56:46 CEST 2009

Hi,

my name is Jan and I'm using KDE 2.2.4 on openSUSE 11.1.

I have a problem displaying pdf files on Okular 0.8.4. The files are
created with Inkscape 0.46 and include svg graphics.

Whereas the pdf files are correctly displayed with Acrobat Reader and
Gimp, some parts of the graphic aren't displayed on Okular.

There seems to be a special problem with the way Inkscape creates pdf
files. Files I created with an older version of Inkscape are displayed
correctly even with Okular.

Nevertheless, because Acrobat Reader and Gimp are able to read the
created files, I guess it is a problem of Okular.

The attached file illustrates the problem. Are you able to reproduce it?
Can you tell me what to do?

Thanks a lot,

Jan.