[Okular-devel] white screen mode in presentation view

Uwe Kaiser dred9e at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 28 08:32:40 CET 2008

Yes in some way you are right, I thought about that too!
But I think there is no one who wants a red or pink screen mode.

I was very happy that black screen mode was introduced.
But I think in some situation it is good if you can switch the light on ->
white screen mode.

In the way I implemented it is also compatible with evince.

If you think it is not a good idea i will try to get a config page
implemented.

Uwe