[Okular-devel] white screen mode in presentation view

Pino Toscano pino at kde.org
Sun Nov 16 15:04:30 CET 2008

Hi,

> i saw, that a black screen mode was added to okular.
> I thought it is also usefull if there is a white screen mode.
> So I made a path.
>
> If you press 'w' in presentation view, the screen gets white.

Not sure having two "colored" screen modes at the same time would be a good
idea, especially as in your patch they will step on each other's toes.

In case this is really needed, then the current black screen mode should get a
configuration (most probably hidden) with its color.

But, first of all, I'd like to know what is the use case of the "white screen"
feature, especially why the current "black screen" would not be enough
(remember that "Evince has it" is not a reason).

--
Pino Toscano