[Okular-devel] Zoom Factor in different modes

Sebastian Guttenberg guttenb at inp.demokritos.gr
Tue May 27 09:18:33 CEST 2008

Hi all
If one adjusts the Zoomfactor in e.g. single page mode, this affects
also the 'facing' mode and even the 'overview' mode and they take
exactly the same zoom-factor which spoils completely their meaning.
For example, if I zoom in the single page to one single paragraph and
then switch to the overview mode in order to see where I am, I still see
only this single paragraph.
The best solution to my opinion would be to remember the zoom-factor for
each mode seperately.
Alternatively one could fix a certain factor between the different
modes, but I would certainly vote for the first solution.
Best, Sebastian

believed to be clean.