[Okular-devel] skim: *opensource* pdf editor for mac osx

roberto franceschini foice.news at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 23:24:59 CET 2008

Hi to all, I hope I am not abusing of the list.
I recently used Skim on Mac OS X, which is a PDF editing software entirely
opensource. Ok it relies on Mac development tool, but it could be a source
of insipirarion for features, implementation and maybe a place where to take
some code, since it's open.

I have to say that I really wish okular to run smooth, fully featured  and
fast as skim currently does ... i really hope

I hope this was not too much off-topic and was useful to make all peole
aware of Skim.

Ciao
Roberto