[Okular-devel] [patch] Add encrypted document support for Ooo

Tobias Koenig tokoe at kde.org
Thu Feb 14 17:14:44 CET 2008

On Wed, Feb 13, 2008 at 08:30:49PM +0100, Pino Toscano wrote:
> Alle mercoledì 13 febbraio 2008, Brad Hards ha scritto:
Hej Pino,

> > I'm reasonably happy with this now, although there are a couple of issues I
> > still want to resolve:
> > * I can't find an appropriate parent widget for some of the GUI operations
> > that I need to do - it seems the TextDocumentConvertor doesn't expose one.
>
> Adding a protected
>   const TextDocumentGenerator* document() const;
> in TextDocumentConverter would be the obvious solution - Tobias?
Hmm, yepp (also the name doesn't reflect the return type ;)).
But how is the document passed in? Changing the ctor of
TextDocumentConverter to take the TextDocumentGenerator?

Ciao,
Tobias
--
Separate politics from religion and economy!
The Council of the European Union is an undemocratic and illegal institution!