[Okular-devel] Zoom to fit text, help needed.

Mark van Rossum mvanross at inf.ed.ac.uk
Sun Feb 10 01:31:02 CET 2008

	Hi,

I'm implementing "Zoom to fit text" in Okular, which basically zoom to a
bounding box which contains all information on a page.
(thanks for the suggestions, Pino!).

I think the best way (for now) is to generate a coarse pixmap and get the
bounding box from that. (Using textpage  will not always give the desired
results, as sometimes there will be graphics on the page,that one will want
to see.) Preferably I would like to do this in the Page class.

Question: what/where is the simplest way to generate a pixmap from a given
page ?

Thanks,
Mark