[Okular-devel] Annotations: have to press each time for each annotation + two-column-texts

Ben E. Hard bve at gmx.de
Thu Feb 7 16:29:22 CET 2008

Hi,

I'm new to the list, so forgive me, if the issue has been discussed before
(couldn't find it on google). On okular 0.6.0, for each annotation I have to
press the annotation-button (e.g. the yellow stick). This is quite annoying
if I have to underline a lot. I would suggest the possibility to click twice
on the relevant annotation button to be able to use it several times.

Secondly, in two-column-text, marking with the yellow stick marked both
columns at the same time. It would be better, if okular could recognize that
the text is set in two columns so that I can mark the text I'm currently
reading without marking the text in the other column.

Thanks for the great application!

Greetings,
Ben