[Okular-devel] Remember where user left off on startup

sherlock holmes dr_crazed at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 27 21:24:48 CEST 2008

This issue must be as a result of the KDE desktop widget and the way Okular interacts with it.  Opening a shortcut to the document via Dolphin or via the terminal worked as expected -- it brought me back to the same place I was on when I closed it.  But opening the shortcut directly from the KDE desktop widget seemed to completely reload the document each time as if it is the first time I opened it.