[Okular-devel] okular not displaying eps graphics in dvi files

Jan Kaspar jan.kaspar at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 11:38:38 CEST 2008

Hi,

now I've "managed" to reproduce the original problem - okular run in
background from konsole fails:

~/publications/2008/testbeam results> okular text.dvi
&
[1]
13912

~/publications/2008/testbeam results> ... enter was pressed here ...

[1]+  Stopped                 okular text.dvi

An empty window of Okular stays hanging afterwards. Its title is Okular
istead of the filename. If I run it without the "&" everything is OK. I'm
running KDE 4.1.00 and Okular 0.7. The file text.dvi is in the attachment.

Thanks, Kaspi.

--
My web page: http://cern.ch/jkaspar/
My cell phone: +4176 206 5932