[Okular-devel] Presentation mode: Annotations revert to portrait orientation

Adapted Cat a.c.junker at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 04:55:36 CEST 2007

Hi,
  I've been using okular for a while now, to view pdfs in rotated
presentation mode.
There's a little pencil & eraser for annotations - I don't use this
myself but have
noticed a bug. When annotations are made they follow the mouse but as soon as
the mouse is released the annotation is rotated back to the original
orientation of
the document. I have seen this in a CVS build from a while ago, and most
recently in the Ubuntu Gutsy version.

Is it possible to have a zoom dialog in the presentation mode toolbar,
or to make
it remember the zoom set in the default view? Even just fit-content or
fit-width would
help. Documents I read often have a wide margin at each side, and with a small
screen I'm at the limit of readability.

Thanks!