[Okular-devel] Toolbar in presentation mode

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Mar 26 23:27:29 CEST 2007

A Dilluns 26 Març 2007, Wilfried Huss va escriure:
> > SVN commit 646819 by aacid:
> >
> > Thanks for helping Wilfried, but i am reverting this change as the
> > transparency is the intended look. If you feel it is wrong to have the
> > topbar transparent please write to okular mailing list
> > https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/okular-devel and we will be happy
> > to discuss with you and others if having the topbar transparent is a good
> > solution or not. Albert.
>
> Well it doesn't look transparent, it just looks broken since there is still
> the border of the widget drawn.

We can remove the border if that's the problem :-D

> Since the new icons all have shadows, without a background they just look
wierd. Also depending on the
> presentation that is viewed, it might be difficult to recognize the icons
> at all (yellow pencil icons on yellow background for example).

That sounds like a good reason, usefulness over fancyness.

> Do you really think the transparent version looks better? See attached
> screenshots.

I think i like more the "transparent" one but the "difficult to recognize"
thing seems to be winning on my head for the opaque one.

Comments from others? Holehan? Pino? Tobias? Brad?

Albert