[Okular-devel] Beta 1

Pino Toscano toscano.pino at tiscali.it
Mon Jul 30 11:40:36 CEST 2007

Alle venerdì 27 luglio 2007, Jos Poortvliet ha scritto:
> I know this is late and all,

Gee, and I'm even more late :D

> but I'd like to ask for a few words on
> Okular's progress since the last alpha to be included into the Beta 1
> release announcement.

Here you have, unsorted:
- the reading of the fonts in a (PDF) document is no more blocking, so it
popups instantly even in case of large PDFs with many fonts
- possibility to drag the visible areas of the document in the tumbnail list,
so you can change the shown part of the document
- slightly changed toolbar
- add the file size in the document properties dialog
- more okular working as a print preview component (like KGhostView in KDE 3)
- possibility to drag most of the annotation types via Shift+LMB
- some bug- and crash- fixes

> A screenshot would be nice, too, I can't get okular to compile

Booo :-P

Anything in particular for it?

--
Pino Toscano