[Okular-devel] new xpdf vulnerability

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Jan 9 20:01:18 CET 2007

A Dilluns 08 Gener 2007 22:55, Albert Astals Cid va escriure:
> A Dilluns 08 Gener 2007 21:24, Dirk Mueller va escriure:
> > Hi,
> >
> > could you please check out
> >
> > http://projects.info-pull.com/moab/MOAB-06-01-2007.html
> >
> > against kpdf and okular and possible other places that could be affected?
> > looks like a new round of xpdf fixes have to be done :(
>
> Having a look at them at the moment.

So i coded the "obvious" patch. I'm attaching it.

While reading the page tree of the PDF Reference 1.6 pdf it "only" got 4%
slower, from 975ms to 1010ms (in debug, still have to test in release mode).

So for me it seems it's speedy enough. (i know debug figures mean nothing, but
it's a nothing very similar to other nothing)

Comments?

Albert