[Okular-devel] Okular needs some love.

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Dec 8 14:03:45 CET 2007

A Dissabte 08 Desembre 2007, vàreu escriure:
> Alle sabato 8 dicembre 2007, hai scritto:
> > The last two years i was working on a company that did something similar
> > to our annotation mode and the status quo we reached regarding power
> > users and normal users was having the tools do this:
> >  * Single click on the tool will add an annotation and go to default tool
> >  * Double click on the tool will make the tool "sticky" so after adding
> > an annotation it's still on that tool
>
> The behavior of tools should be intuitive, and this is NOT intuitive.

This is you saying it is not intuitive and more than 2000 customers on my side
saying it was intuitive for them.

Remember intuitiveness is like colors everything rocks and sucks in it's own
way.

Albert

BTW you did send the mail only to me, i'm cc'ing the list