[Okular-devel] Problem with LinkRect and OOO generator

Tobias Koenig tokoe at kde.org
Wed Nov 22 10:55:00 CET 2006

Hi,

I've a problem where Pino maybe can comment on.

When I extract the coordinates of links in a ooo document I get the
following data which are passed to ObjectRect:

  QRectF(0.264706,0.493687 0.0767974x0.0290404)

So the link should start quite to the left (0.2) side and shortly after half
of the page (0.4). However the picture I get when activating
accessibility feature looks like the attached one...

Any idea where the problem could be?

Ciao,
Tobias
--
Separate politics from religion and economy!
The Council of the European Union is an undemocratic and illegal institution!