Email address challenge script for KMail

IngoKlöcker kloecker at kde.org
Wed Sep 10 22:11:48 CEST 2003

On Wednesday 10 September 2003 10:26, Andras Mantia wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I'm not so good in cryptography and such, so I have a question.
> Recently got a @kde.org address. If I add this to the email addresses
> found in the public key, will the key still be considered as signed
> by those who were at the signing party?

I already answered this in another message. Anyway, just for
clarification:
Yes, the key will still be considered as signed, but it's possible that
some email clients (but not the latest KMail) will give a warning that
the sender's address (your @kde.org address in this case) doesn't
correspond to a trusted user id on the key that was used to sign the
message.

Regards,
Ingo