Thats all, folks.

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Mon Sep 8 01:15:48 CEST 2003

Hi,

I think everybody arrived at home (more or less healthy ;-) ) by now, so I
think its time to say a big thanks to all those who were involved in
preparing, organizing and (last but not least) sponsoring this amazing event.

While there were a few things we can surely remember to make better the next
time, I think we all agree that overall this was a huge and very successful
event. It has shown how big the KDE community became, and I found it very
impressing to see what we achieved and how many inspiring ideas were
presented and discussed in Nove Hrady. And together with the stylish location
and the cheap beer.. what else do you want ? ;-)

I'm sure I would forget somebody if I'd start dropping names, but you know
what you did to make this event possible, so I just say "thank you very
much" !

PS: (about the subject: yes, as I have to moderate a lot of spam to this list
lately I want to close down the list in a couple of weeks, as apparently
nothing has to be discussed here anymore).

--
Dirk