Travel form Vienna

ettrich at greentech.cz ettrich at greentech.cz
Fri May 30 11:51:21 CEST 2003

Hi,

regarding the Travel from Vienna,
it is not that complicated as was written on the Mailing list, but you have to
look for Gmünd in Lower Austria. There are more than 12 trains daily going there
from Vienna/Franz Josephs Bhf., over the day every our and the travel takes 2h
10min.Gmünd is only 12 km far from Nove Hrady, and we will organize a shuttle
bus going there (Our Institute has a Microbus, so this is really no problem). If
there is less than 15 people coming via Vienna airport, we even can send our
Microbus there to pick them up there.
I will ask Jirka to add Flight via Vienna/Shuttle from Gmund in the Registration
form.

Rudi

 RNDr. Ruediger Ettrich, PhD.
 Laboratory of High Performance Computing
 Institute of Physical Biology USB and Institute of Landscape Ecology AVCR
 Phone:  +420 386 361 297
 Mobile: +420 608 522 558
 Fax:    +420 386 361 219
 email: ettrich at greentech.cz