from Italy

Mark Bucciarelli mark at hubcapconsulting.com
Sun May 25 21:52:02 CEST 2003

On Sunday 25 May 2003 3:55 pm, Eva Brucherseifer wrote:
> Hi Mark,

Hi Eva,

> BTW, I have some good examples for conference pages showing what
> kind of information we need:
>
> http://evonet.dcs.napier.ac.uk/eurogp2003/
> http://evonet.dcs.napier.ac.uk/eurogp2004/
>
> I also found time to add some stuff. It would be great, if someone
> can correct my (horrible) english.

I started on this task tonight, but was severly hampered by my lack of
skill with CVS.  :(  I was able to get as far as listing the files
that you changed, and will take a look at the local versions for
typos, grammer, etc.

When I look at the pages, hopefully I'll be able to figure out
something that will be helpful.  In the meantime, if you have
specific instructions and/or suggestions, do not hesitate to send
them.

It is a very busy week for me, as I am moving to a new house, but I
should be able to pull at least one late night.   It doesn't look
like it would take much more than that!  :)

> We also still need to find a good criterium what to put on the
> greentech site and what on events.kde.org. Personally I have the
> feeling, that it's easier to build up the changing and KDE-specific
> content on events.kde.org since we can use CVS.

This makes sense to me.

> Therefore I suggest to provide the following on greentech:
> - web registration form
> - location info (about nove hrady, about accomodation and travel in
> general)
>
> Also I think, greentech can have more advertisement on the pages
> they provide, so that people recognize that they are doing
> organisatorial work for us.

Sure.  I don't have any strong feelings here, so go with it!

BTW, how do you look at your local version?  Do I need to tell Apache
that phtml is PHP?  Hmm, seems like it should know that already.
Maybe I don't have PHP installed.

> Greetings,
> eva

Thanks for all your hard work!

Regards,

Mark

--
Mark Bucciarelli, www.hubcapconsulting.com
    He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself