from Italy

Lukáš Tinkl lukas at kde.org
Wed May 21 15:54:51 CEST 2003

Dne út 20. května 2003 13:01 Giovanni Venturi napsal(a):
> Hi, I'd like to partecipate to KDE's Developers Conference 2003 in Nové
> Hrady. I come from Italy. Do I have to take the airplain or train? Where do
> I have to arrive? Prague? How do I arrive to Nové Hrady? The place where to
> sleep and eat has to be reserved? How much does it cost? What is comprised?
> Breakfast and lanch or breakfast and dinner? Is the spoken language
> English, or not? And money? Euro is not used? Is there time to visit Nové
> Hrady? I'd like to have more information, a referring link. If it's not yet
> available could you advise me or send an email to
> kde-i18n-doc at mail.kde.org? Thanks for your time,
> Gianni

OK, I'll try to answer your questions one by one, hoping that Eva puts it
somewhere on the info page.

Transport:
- you can take whatever means of transport you want (depends on money, time or
comfortability you want to spend/sacrifice)
- either you arrive directly to Nové Hrady (discouraged if you travel alone,
see my other mail) or to Prague (Praha in Czech)
- the airport is called Praha-Ruzyně (more info about flights on
http://www.csa.cz -- Czech airlines)

Official language:
- for the meeting: English

Currency:
- Czech crown (česká koruna), symbol CZK (or Kč); convertible from any major
currency (Euros, USD, British pounds etc) in any exchange office

Other questions have been already answered or will be (hopefully) put soon on
that page (hmm, which one of the two?) :)

--
Lukáš Tinkl (lukas at kde.org, lukas.tinkl at suse.cz)
KDE developer | SuSE Labs | KOffice release manager