Potential Nove Hrady Atendees need Info! ;-)

Eva Brucherseifer eva at kde.org
Mon May 19 10:54:54 CEST 2003

On Saturday 17 May 2003 19:12, Chris Howells wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Friday 16 May 2003 08:33, Eva Brucherseifer wrote:
> > In case we have too many attendees, of course no eV-member will be turned
> > away, since we need everyone for the membership meeting.
>
> The possibility that some people may be turned away sounds fairly terrrible
> to me. Why not allocate a limited number of places on a first-come
> first-served basis?

Well, this is basically what I wanted to say.

We need 60 places for the members of KDE e.V. and 10-20 for paying
participants (sponsors) so we have 70-80 places for non-members. About 50
more can be given to people who are willing to use a sleeping bag. If less
than 60 KDE e.V. members are coming (I expect about 45-50), those places will
be given to the sleeping bag group.
Does the conference team need any additional places for invited guests?

Greetings,
eva