CFP draft 3

Harri Porten porten at kde.org
Thu May 15 21:28:37 CEST 2003

On Thu, 15 May 2003, Eva Brucherseifer wrote:

> The final date is 30th so that departure can be scheduled the 31th.

OK. Will fix that.

> > - inserted a URL to the future web site (not online, yet)
>
> Isn't it better to use an url at events.kde.org?
> I suggest http://events.kde.org/info/kastle/

I wouldn't mind. But we are mainly talking about the web form for
applications. As it's they guys in Czechia setting this up at least that
part will be on their server.

> > - completed the list of sponsors
>
> where is the list of sponsors?

Might have been imprecise. I wasn't referring to external sponsors but the
universities providing the location and equipment. See the Financial
Compensation section. Once we have money donors they should be listed
elsewhere as well, of course.

Harri.