Tickets booked to Prague

Lukáš Tinkl lukas at kde.org
Sat Jun 14 11:14:53 CEST 2003

Dne pá 13. června 2003 21:36 Jonathan Riddell napsal(a):
> I should be able to come to Nove Hrady (tickets booked to arrive in
> Prague on Friday morning and leave Thursday evening, I hope that's OK
> for shuttle to Nove Hrady).
>
> Jonathan Riddell

The problem with the shuttle currently is:
- there's only a very few people interested
- those that are want to come on Friday, but I will already be in Nove Hrady
at that time (I attend the e.V. meeting)

Don't worry, I'm sure we can arrange that somehow as Luboš (Seli) or Stano are
not comming to the e.V. meeting and thus will be able to help you in Prague.

Regards,
--
Lukáš Tinkl (lukas at kde.org)
KDE developer | KOffice release manager