Non-KDE People

Philip Scott scotty at philipscott.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Jun 12 06:31:37 CEST 2003

Greetings All,
	I was talking about coming to Nove Hrady with my Girlfriend, and she said she
would really like to come and take a look around. She's not much into
computers, much less KDE and developing software; she says she'd happily come
to all the social gatherings and would either sit and smile sweetly, or go
sight seeing when we're in conferences and whatnot. I was just wondering what
the position is on non-kde people coming along; would she be taking a
valuable space that could otherwise go to a developer, in which case I shall
have to leave her at home and send a postcard :) If it improves her chances,
she says she will be the tea-lady and bring us home made biscuits and
things... Who knows by the end we might have converted her into a fully
fledged geek come open source advocate!

Kind regards,
	Philip