transport and arrival dates

Tim Jansen ml at tjansen.de
Wed Jun 11 00:03:46 CEST 2003

On Tuesday 10 June 2003 21:35, Eva Brucherseifer wrote:
> Can you all please add this type of information to our events.kde.org
> pages? Do you know about other cheap routes to Prague?

- Germanwings(.com) from Cologne/Bonn once per day, fares currently between 59
and 79 EUR per flight
- EasyJet(.com) from London Stansted several times per day, fares starting at
31 GBP per flight (if you fly early)
- Lufthansa(.de) can have quite acceptable fares if you try a little bit.
Early and late flights seem to be more expensive. From Duesseldorf starting
at 168 EUR, from Frankfurt at 210 EUR and London 230 EUR (including return)

I dont have enough karma to update events.kde.org...

bye...