transport and arrival dates

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Tue Jun 10 12:53:40 CEST 2003

On Tuesday 10 June 2003 11:41, Lukáš Tinkl wrote:
> Dne út 10. června 2003 17:21 Martijn Klingens napsal(a):
> > (Now again, but using my @kde email address. Might be a duplicate.)
> >
> > When exactly is the transport from Prague to Nove Hrady? What time is the
> > eV meeting (I know it's the 22nd, but I don't know the time).
>
> The transport will be probably the day before the event starts but it also
> depends on the accomodation - whether we are allowed to arrive on August
> 21st.

  Hopefully we are, because I imagine all north americans will arrive that day
since it is an overnight flight.

  Oh tip for those coming from US/Canada: Flying out Aug 30,31,Sept 1 tend to
be quite expensive because of student returning to school.  It's better to
return before or after those days.  (Half the price in my case)

--
George Staikos
KDE Developer				http://www.kde.org/