Shuttle, flight, schedule

Chris Lee clee at kde.org
Thu Jul 31 14:28:28 CEST 2003

It looks like I'm going to be going to Nove Hrady after all! I'm
extremely excited about this.

However, as I haven't yet booked my flight (waiting on information from
KDE e.V. about how payment will work) I would like to know when I should
be signing up for.

I will not be able to stay longer than six days, so it looks like my
registration information will need to change from "Aug. 21-31" to "Aug
21-26". Eva? Can you update this when confirming my registration for me?
I'll send you a followup email with the registration number I got when I
signed up on the webform.

-Chris