AW: AW: AW: AW: idea to speech from Kalle Dallheimer

anbrand A.Brand at em.uni-frankfurt.de
Thu Jul 31 13:19:59 CEST 2003

> Yes, the camera records picture and sound, has ist own storage
> medium, so no
> connection is necessary to the PC.
>
> Rudi

Hello Rudi,
I am coming to Nove Hrady with the Bus from Frankfurt. We could discuss then
how we could record the speeches.
I think not all speeches need to be recorded by camera. Perhaps only some
really important ones. Or we record every speech an choose the best? I also
think of the problem of too many data and problems with the storage.
What do you think of a parallel audio recording? Do you have equipment for
this?
Best wishes
Andreas