Bus Frankfurt-Nove Hrady and back

Eva Brucherseifer eva at kde.org
Tue Jul 29 11:55:05 CEST 2003

On Tuesday 29 July 2003 10:45, Rob Kaper wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 29, 2003 at 09:51:29AM +0200, Eva Brucherseifer wrote:
> > it depends on who wants to jump on the bus. Either Frankfurt airport or
> > Frankfurt main station.
>
> Main station would work best for me. I doubt many people will be able to be
> at the airport as early as 7am, the earliest flight I could get would put
> me there 8:15am (which is why I'm staying overnight).

Ralf, what is the exact schedule of the bus?

The only thing I know is, that the bus starts somewhere in the region Eifel.
As an example: if it starts 7am there, it won't be in Frankfurt before 9am...

I didn't want to mention it publicly... but I can offer sleeping places to a
limited number of people, though only with sleeping bags. Matze can bring us
to Frankfurt by car and we have space for 2 more people in the car. The other
option would be that the bus doesn't stop in Frankfurt, but in Darmstadt
(train station), if all people going with the bus are coming from Darmstadt
or south of Darmstadt.

Who will join the bus in Frankfurt? Who is interested in staying in my place?

Greetings,
eva