Some seats left in car to Nove and back

Sebastian Stein s5228 at informatik.htw-dresden.de
Sun Jul 27 18:45:32 CEST 2003

Hi,

I'm going on the 22nd August to Nove Hrady by car. My route will be:

Halle
Leipzig
Nossen
[Dresden if someone likes to jump in there]
Wilsdruff
Zinnwald
Teplice
Prag
Mirosovice
Benesov
Tabor
Nove Hrady (about 420km away)

If someone is interested to jump in, please mail me (seb.stein at hpfsc.de).
Costs would only be a share of the petrol costs (divided by the number of
people in the car).

I'm going back on the 28th August the same route.

I'm mostly interested in people jumping in at the beginning (<= Prag),
so please don't ask me if I can pick you up in Bynov or Udoli ;-) Maybe you
can get to the rail station in Halle, if you are from a town not on my list.

Steinchen
--
http://www.hpfsc.de/ - die Seite rund um:
Assembler, Bundeswehr, TFT LCDs, Halle/Saale, Fahrradtouren, Neuseeland,