Changes to your registration data

ettrich at greentech.cz ettrich at greentech.cz
Fri Jul 25 14:21:15 CEST 2003

Quoting Giovanni Venturi <jumpyj at libero.it>:

> Well, I received an email with data of my registration, I noted some errors
> so
> I replyed correcting some field (I'm not vegetarian: I eat everything; my
> finger print key; the place where I arrive). I didn't received any
> confermation of change was placed. Do I have wait just some other days? Well
>
> I say this because between about a week I cannot access to my email.
> Gianni

hi,

we got a horrible lot emails with registration changes (and most of them due
to a bug in the registration form (that is already repaired, but we realized
it just due to you mails) that mixed up the food....)
All registration changes are processed in the moment, and you will get at the
beginning of next week a confirmation with the changed data. So , please stay
tuned...
Gianni, we received your mail, so do not worry, hopefully everything will work
out correctly in the end.

Greetings Rudi