Changes to your registration data

Rob Kaper cap at capsi.com
Fri Jul 25 03:18:07 CEST 2003

On Thu, Jul 24, 2003 at 09:09:22AM +0200, Eva Brucherseifer wrote:
> please check the registration data which was sent to you. Mail corrections and
> changes to kastle at greentech.cz
>
> Be esp. careful about your arrival and departure date, you might not have a
> bed or be without food otherwise. Also you will have to pay all days you
> registered for, even if you don't stay. Sorry, but we need to do some
> planing.
>
> Some of you will stay with their girlfriends. Please notice, that they also
> need to register themselves (because of food and bed arrangements).

The registration form is down!

Please do register me for the castle+food, arriving Aug 21 by bus from
Frankfurt and leaving with the same bus Aug 30, I just booked my travel to
Frankfurt.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little
cap at capsi.com | temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."