Bus Frankfurt-Nove Hrady and back

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Thu Jul 24 14:48:56 CEST 2003

Hi,

the bus is booked now, no way back.

Everyone coming has the option to get to Nove Hrady by a bus.

a) The bus is FREE of any charge, so take it, please.

b) you can

I) take the bus *to* NH from Frankfurt
Leaves: Thu, Aug, 21: approx. 8 am Frankfurt over Nuremberg-Austria-Nove Hrady

II) take the bus *from* NH to Frankfurt
Leaves: Sat, Aug, 30: Morning from Nove Hrady-Austria-Nuremberg-Frankfurt

independently of each other. That means you can go there by bus and back or
just go there or just get back by bus.

As the number of seats in the bus is limited and everyone can join either or
both travels, what I need is a mail from you if you want take the bus with
the following details:

[ ] I want to take the bus *TO* Nove Hrady
[ ] I want to take the bus *FROM* Nove Hrady

mark whatever applies to your circumstances. I'll keep a list of people, so
please mail me and not somewhere else or you won't get a free seat :)

Ralf

Ralf Nolden
nolden at kde.org