Frankfurt Bus

Eva Brucherseifer eva at kde.org
Thu Jul 24 12:08:27 CEST 2003

On Wednesday 23 July 2003 22:38, Rob Kaper wrote:
> Read up on the archives and a lot of contradicting information has been
> coming my way.
>
> What's the schedule for the Frankfurt bus? Is it still 21st-26th? Did it
> change to the 31st? What approx. times?

Yes, we are planning to change the times to 21st-31th. Ralf is taking care of
the bus planning, so I hope he will be able to tell you more soon.

times will be: early in the morgning ;-)

> Is the cost 100 euro, like the web page says, or is it sponsored, what Eva
> told me?

No costs (the bus is sponsored by someone who doesn't want to be named). Can
you please tell me where you read something about 100 €. I need to change
this...

> Please let me know so I can fill in my registration and make the
> appropriate arrangements on my side. :)

Greetings,
eva