AW: AW: AW: idea to speech from Kalle Dallheimer

ettrich at greentech.cz ettrich at greentech.cz
Tue Jul 22 20:09:11 CEST 2003

> ok, this is reasonable. i did not know, how much work it will be.
> then we only need to record them.
> has the university the hardware to record the speeches?
> I try to verify this question but nobody from nove hrady has answered.
> so i do not know what to do.
> best wishes
> andreas

Hi,

I did not follow your discussion up to now, so sorry if I oversaw some of your
questions. As I already wrote in an earlier mail, we have a digital kamera and
a good microphone, so it will be no problem to record one track. But as there
are two tracks, we need a second camera, if you want to record all talks. Can
somebody bring one? Or shall we on the second talk record only the sound?

Greetings
Rudi