Welcome

samuel desseaux sdesseaux at free.fr
Wed Jul 16 12:47:55 CEST 2003

Hi!

I will be there for one week (21->29/31).
(Eva, could you remember the data for me. I don't remember exactly)

Normaly, i may be in Prag a fews day before the conference ( i will be before
in Poland or Hungary: if some people come from these countries,let me know)

For the 2 questions, for when do you need an answer?

*To go back, i'd like to know if there 's some people who lives in  France (my
country) or Belgium (i live near this country). If yes, i would be interested
(if they are ok) to do the trip with them.

Best regards

Samuel