AW: idea to speech from Kalle Dallheimer

Tim Jansen ml at tjansen.de
Thu Jul 17 21:47:53 CEST 2003

On Thursday 17 July 2003 20:06, Stephan Binner wrote:
> > That's a decision that should be made. Especially those people who are
> > not able to come liked the idea...
> What do they loose if they hear the speeches the next week? "Live" should
> in my opinion be first an appeal/bonus and not an effort for those who
> come.

The main advantage for the listeners is that they can participate immediately
in any discussions, and don't learn about them (and maybe resulting
decisions) a week later.

The advantage for the recorder is that the FNR guys have experience with that
(and at least I never did HD recording or anything like this) and a proven
software solution, and hopefully can recommend hardware..

bye...