Shuttle registration online

Lukáš Tinkl lukas at kde.org
Thu Jul 10 13:13:37 CEST 2003

Dne čt 10. července 2003 11:17 ettrich at greentech.cz napsal(a):
> Hi,
>
> do not worry, I just spoke with Lukas Tinkl and gave him the database of
> people who are already registered for the conference and filled out arrivel
> date and time. SO: PEOPLE THAT ARE ALREADY REGISTERED DO NOT NEED TO
> REGISTER ONCE MORE FOR THE SHUTTLE BUS  !!!

I just noticed that the (event) registration database doesn't contain the
following info:

- arrival place (airport, railroad station, etc)
- whether the person wants to be picked up[1]

So if you really want to be sure, please indicate that you indeed want to
participate in the bus by filling all the info at the already mentioned
address (it's just a few entries after all).

I will then eventually cooperate with Rudi to merge information from those two
tables.

[1] Some people might wish to arrive a few days before in order to stay in
Prague...
--
Lukáš Tinkl (lukas at kde.org)
KDE developer | KOffice release manager