Sightseeing Prag

Sebastian Stein s5228 at informatik.htw-dresden.de
Tue Aug 26 22:56:01 CEST 2003

Unfortunally, Jonathan and I have to return home at thursday. We are going
by car to Prag where I will let him off the airport. From there I'm going by
car to Germany (Zinnwald, Dresden, Halle).

We want to do some hours sightseeing in Prag. If you are interested to join
(well you would have to figure out how to get back to Nove) just drop a
mail.

Steinchen
--
Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation