KOffice meeting results

Ariya Hidayat ariya at kde.org
Mon Aug 25 22:10:16 CEST 2003

> I posted preliminary results from the KOffice developers' meeting we've had
> today. I'd like the fellow KOffice guys to comment on that before it goes to
> dot.kde.org or KOffice mailing list and website.
> http://ktown.kde.org/~lukas/koffice/n7y-meeting.html

I'm not in n7y but if you let me have something from my side, then here
it is: I won't rewrite KoScript but instead (right now) doing something
like KSpreadFormula to parse and execute formula in KSpread. It will be
completely different from KoScript, hence KoScript can be dropped.

OTOH, unfortunate that I couldn't be there (and hence no representative
from KSpread) but I wish you guys had fun there...

---
Ariya Hidayat, KOffice developer
"n7y for you, n9y for me"
(http://ariya.pandu.org/blog/index.html#2003-08-24.htm )