Amount to pay in the first day

Tink tink at svn.net
Tue Aug 19 22:23:24 CEST 2003

|[Stephan Binner reply]:
|> On Tuesday 19 August 2003 19:11, Mathieu Chouinard wrote:
|> > I'm leaving in 1hour and I won't be able to read email after that.
|>
|> I wonder why people need to know exact amount up to last cent now.
|> Do you never have some more money for unexpected expenses or fun?

Some people don't, some people have to watch each and every penny
they spend. It sucks, but it's realiity. Maybe in Germany studying is
cheap, in other countries people have to pay for their study(even
work for it) and housing. It's good to realize that and not meassure
other peoples situation according to your own.

--
Tink (been there done that)
France