Shuttle update

Lukáš Tinkl lukas at kde.org
Mon Aug 18 21:17:46 CEST 2003

Hi,
I updated the shuttle page with information about whom to contact in Prague
(Seli, Stano or me), our mobile phone numbers in case of emergency and other
stuff.
The buses will leave on Thursday and Friday from the SuSE building at 18:00 (6
p.m. for Americans ;) Rudi Ettrich confirmed there will be dinner for those
taking the bus as soon as we arrive to Nové Hrady. There's also some
information how to get to the SuSE offices by means of public transport.

Take care and see you in Prague in a few days
--
Lukáš Tinkl (lukas at kde.org)
KDE developer | KOffice release manager