Amount to pay in the first day

ettrich at greentech.cz ettrich at greentech.cz
Mon Aug 18 15:07:59 CEST 2003

Quoting Antonio Larrosa Jiménez <larrosa at kde.org>:

> Hello,
>
> I read this on http://www10.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/~simon/n7ywiki/wiki.
> cgi?action=Browse&id=AccommodationIssues :
>
> > You will get an email a few days before the conference with the concrete
> > amount you will have to pay
>
> Can someone confirm "a few days" before the conference as opposite to "the
> day" before the conference ? :)
> There are already people leaving to N7y so it would be good to know
> beforehand how much will it cost, so that we are not forced to use the
> (only) ATM machine.
>
> Greetings,

Hi,

everybody will get an email tomorrow with the amount that he has to pay and
further instructions about registration etc. The delay is not on our side, as
despite the fact, that registration is already closed two weeks, people are
still registering, changing dates etc. We just today had to change/add things
with seven people for example,

greetings
Rudi