Ok, we're underway...

Martijn Klingens klingens at kde.org
Mon Aug 18 01:26:46 CEST 2003

This is the last email from me, Alexander Kellett, Rob Buis and Otto Bruggeman
to these lists before the conference starts. We're leaving to Prague
tommorrow morning and won't be reachable by email from now on.

If there is anything *really* urgent you can find my mobile number on the KDE
eV pages (I don't want SMS spam, so not posting it here on a publicly
archived list). See you all on thursday!

--
Martijn

PS: Tink, thanks for your post earlier today regarding going out in Prague!
It's printed and I hope it comes in handy :)