STILL IMORTANT: Re: List update: IMPORTANT: Your bus seat to Nove Hrady and back

Eva Brucherseifer eva at kde.org
Mon Aug 18 01:14:07 CEST 2003

Hi all people joining the bus in Frankfurt,

sorry about the confusion, but there was a communication problem between Ralf
and me and I was away from mail one week. I finally was able to talk to him
by phone.

We still plan to have 2 stops close to Frankurt:
Darmstadt main train station    (about 8:30am)
Frankfurt airport, Terminal 2	(about 9:30)

Tomorrow I'll phone the bus company to get some better approximations, also
for the time the bus will arrive to Nürnberg. I also have to check where the
bus can enter the airport.

Please answer me (in private mail) whether you want to enter the bus in
Darmstadt or Frankfurt airport, so that we can wait for you in case you are
late.

Who is going to stay for a night in Darmstadt?
I know about Chris Lee, Frerich is not coming. Anyone else? Gunnar? Rob?

On Tuesday 12 August 2003 17:53, Ralf Nolden wrote:
> On Dienstag, 12. August 2003 13:29, Helio Chissini de Castro wrote:
> > Yes, Lufthansa flight LH 527 - Departure: 16:35 from Brasil-GRU / arrive
> > at 08:50 in Germany-FRA.
>
> OK, I guess everyone getting into the bus in Frankfurt has to be in the
> arrival hall. Then all you guys can meet at one place and pick Helio up
> (welcome comitee), and then get outside where the bus will be waiting. I'll
> direct the bus to the arrivals section - ATTENTION: this can bei either
> Terminal 1 or Terminal 2. It is very likely that it's Terminal 1, Level 1
> on the exit to the railways.

No, america flights definitly arrive at Terminal 2. So if you arrive by S-Bahn
you have to use the airport skyline to go to Terminal 2. If you don't know
the airport you should prefer to go to Darmstadt instead, it's definitly
easier. And please be there in time - the airport is very large.

You can get a map of Frankfurt airport from
http://events.kde.org/info/kastle/fra_plan.pdf
Helio will probably arrive at package claim D, Terminal 2 (last page of the
map). I want the bus to go to the street in front of the main entrance of
Terminal 2 (see the large blue point), let's see if it works. In any case I
suggest to meet at the info point at level 2, Terminal 2. I`ll have a konqi
with me.

The meeting point at Darmstadt Hauptbahnhof is not clear yet. I´ll also get
some information about that tomorrow.

> As I tried to find out which Terminal Helio's flight will be at but didn't
> get a result, my mobile phone is
>
> 0160- 745 26 24

0170-5533642

Greetings,